MJ Live

Friday, December 21, 2007

Pictorial Finale

Alright folks - the adventure may be over, but I've got a few photos left to share. There are alot so let's get down to what they are:

In the "Chanel College 2007" album you will find photos from the Chanel College Prizegiving from this year.

In "Volunteer Life - Final Edition", you will find photos from the ENLI Graduation, more photos from the Group 75 COS Conference and photos from the Peace Chapel College Prizegiving.

In the "Manono Cleanup" album, you will find all the photos related to the Manono Island cleanup Peace Corps did a few weeks back.

In "The Wedding Album", you will find all the photos dealing with Lorna and Zonder's wedding - my last big event in Samoa (and the reason I stayed an extra week).

The "Samoan Scenes - Final Edition" album has also been updated with a few more beautiful vistas from Samoa.

Finally, in the "Final Week" album you will find the photos of Sara and I having To'ona'i at Teuila's house and my farewell to Eugene/Jackie and the kids as they headed for Tanzania.

And there you have it folks - the last batch of photos from the small island in the South Pacific. As I look at the photos, they remind me that - yes, this adventure really did happen and these folks are real. Hope you've enjoyed the 2 years of photo blogging and I've made the island life a bit more real to you.

No comments: