MJ Live

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble

In honor of Thanksgiving, I've posted the pictures from my farewell ceremony at Chanel College. They have been placed in the Chanel College 2007 Photo Album. There's a picture of the coconut tree that I planted in front of the school - just leaving a piece of myself here, so hopefully it flourishes and I will be able to come back and see it. I'm thankful to be almost at the end of my Peace Corps Tour and I feel like I have done alot for my school and the folks I have been involved with in this country.

I'm also thankful for my family and friends back home that have been so supportive of me throughout this entire journey - one of the things that could have happened over the course of these 2 years is that I would lose contact with the folks back home, but we're just as tight as we were when I left and that's something to be really thankful for. I'm also thankful for everyone who has read and enjoyed this blog over the past 2 years, I hope I've brought a different perspective of this tiny island in the Pacific to you. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: