MJ Live

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

All is well

Just a mini-update. For those who don't know, today is the day that Group 78 swore in as volunteer. So now we head towards my last trainee group - Group 79 - in October. Also, wanted to let everyone know that I am finally fully recovered from the illness that kept me from enjoying my COS conference over the weekend. Last but not least, I have updated the photo albums again - this time the KODAK ones! How did I do that? With the help of the fine folks at ClickNet - with the fastest internet speed in Samoa - I was able to upload pics for the Samoan Scenes Albums and Volunteer Life. In the Volunteer Life album, you will see a few 'wallpapers'. These were created by the son of the pastor of Peace Chapel - David Unoi. They are for the youth ministry of the church called 'The Connexion' or CNXN for short. Hope you enjoy them! L8r.

No comments: