MJ Live

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Live from Stewart Island!

Hey everyone, I know it's kind of quick for another post to be put up
but this one is very special. This post is coming to you from an
internet cafe on the 3rd island of New Zealand, Stewart Island. That's
right, my very island has the hook up! I just couldn't pass up an
opportunity like this - it's kind of small (85% of the island is a
national park) but it's so awesome to see my last name everywhere.
People use the saying 'I'm sort of a big deal', well on this island I
am a big deal!

The only thing to really do on this island is go for walks around it,
so I'm not to happy about folks just walking all over me but you gotta
take the good with the bad I guess. Talk to you soon! L8r.

1 comment:

Julya said...

Marques,
You crack me up. You are missed on this side.