MJ Live

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Weekend Update!

Yesterday was a pretty productive day: I got alot of things printed for my midyear exams (I'm in charge of making all the exams from year 9 to 13) in order to give it to the teachers tomorrow (Monday). Then I got alot of things printed for a verification visit we will have from another standardized testing body - similar to the one I had in June. After all that, I went to my first ocean baptism which was quite interesting. Two people from the church I go to - Janita and Tiffany (the daughter of the PC Medical Officer) - were baptized in the ocean yesterday. And I've asked many people this question before, but let's see what you think: If you baptize someone in the ocean and there are other people standing around in the ocean in the same area, are they baptized as well? Baptism by proximity! Then after the baptism we all went to a barbeque for some good food and fellowship. So in all, it was a very busy (good kind) Saturday.
 
But wait...there's more! In the midst of all that working, I found the time to post more pics. I've added pics from the Savaii Bike Trip and the HILT to the Volunteer Life Album. And just some random pics in the Samoan Scene album - the picture of the moon over the mountain is taken from my front porch. L8r!

No comments: