MJ Live

Monday, January 02, 2006

Finally! Pictures!

After much effort and alot of hours my photos from training are finally posted online. In the sidebar you will see a new category called Photo Albums and under those are different albums that I have created in the Kodak Photo Gallery. You don't have to sign up just to see the photos but if you want to order any, you will have to log in - it's a kodak thing, not me. I'll add new albums as I post new pics - but note that photos that don't go with any album in particular will be placed in the 'Volunteer Life' Folder so you may want to check it periodically to see if there are any new pics in there. Enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

Timothy said...

Hey Marques!

I was checking out Samoan themed blogs and came across yours. I'm an RPVC (Uganda 2002-2005), and I'm teaching elementary school in American Samoa. right now we're on a three-week break. School starts back next week. I should be making lesson plans, but I'm procratinating.

I enjoyed your postings and photos. Life seems to be different on your island. You can check out my blog if you like: araalinas.blogspot.com. I need to post more regularly.

A friend and I are planning a trip to Apia in the coming months. Any recommendations? Suggestions?

Enjoy your Peace Corps experience.

Anonymous said...

Marques
Thanks for the wonderful pictures. It must have taken hours, but every second is worth it. We can now put pictures to events Julya has mentioned to us. We are so glad Julya is part of such a wonderful group of volunteers. You will all be her family for the next two years. Thanks again for the pictures and being such a good friend to Julya.

Rudi said...

Hi Marques,

I'd like to add my thanks for you amazing photo posting. Even though I get lots of information and photos from Mari, I love reading and seeing things through many eyes and yours really add a dimension to my view of what is going on with the Group 75 PCV's in Samoa. Your attention to detail is fabulous. Thanks so much!

Rudi (Mari's Mom)