MJ Live

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Quick Update

Hey everyone, just wanted to drop a quick blog entry in - this is by no means a full one. I am doing my 'drop off' today (where we were dropped off in a village and have to find our way to Falevao) and we got here so early that I have time to hop on the internet. Sweet Apia! Well I am surviving the 3 week stint in the village very well - we're about halfway through now. I spent Thanksgiving on the beach - missing each and everyone one of you as I sat on the reef looking out at the sea. I have not become sick or got to injured during my stay but mentally, I am ready to start this whole volunteer life deal - I think we've all about had our fill of the village life (mainly for me because of a lack of privacy and there's only two places for us to go - home and school - not to many choices for a city boy like myself). Anyway, that's it - I'll give a full update about today (and the rest of the 3 week stay) when I get back (note: I may update the blog a few days AFTER I get back to Apia for good because I have to writeup all my journal entries). Anyway, L8r!

No comments: